Room IV is dedicated to the folk architecture. It is re-constructed a house façade with porch. The gate-pillars, richly adorned with decoration specific to the traditional architecture in the county (circle, wolf-fang, tree of life, mutton-horns) date back to the period 1842-1890. The wooden crosses are made in the villages on the Sieului Valley.
Intr-un muzeu daca dorim sa venim in intampinarea dorintelor beneficiarilor de diverse tipuri este important sa tine